Monday, November 5, 2012

NBA Heavy Underdogs 2012-13 Recap

Official Godiva toy boy and fiance Archibald runs a non-profit pool picking NBA winners against the spread (ATS) over the full season. Players have the right to select 82 games. I focus on with picking heavy underdogs with more than 12 points. Heavy underdogs finished 29-30 ATS for the full 2012-13 regular season -- below 50% for a 2nd consecutive year. But, starting with 2008-9, I am 55.3% ATS with heavy underdogs.

Over a long run of the past two decades NBA heavy underdogs have been one of the most reliable picks for non-profit sports pool players. Archibald turned me on to the academic work on NBA heavy underdogs. Ex-Godiva toy boy Reginald believes in wasting his time analysing each and every game before making picks based on subjective hunches. Yet another reason why Reginald is my ex and Archibald is my xxx-man.

No comments: