Wednesday, May 14, 2008

NBA Playoff Picks May 14-15

Lady G fancies:

LA -9 over Utah
BOSTON -9 over Cleveland
SA -7 over NO

My results so far against the spread:

All my picks 35 wins 26 losses 1 tie
My overdog picks 34-21-1
My underdog picks 1-5
Spread a factor: 1-5-1

A plain-vanilla, "homer rules" strategy leads the way at 40-21-1 followed closely by all-overdogs at 39-22-1.

I'm prouder than a DD list actress who wins the Oscar to be ranked first in Crowd Score and against the spread (ATS) over the last 7 days at http://www.crowdpicks.com/

Stand by this weekend for my venture into baseball picking when inter-league games start. I would like to run a simple season-long experiment to see whether the odds correctly measure the American League dominance that we can expect will continue this season.

No comments: